in law firms
Law offices are constantly inundated with paperwork and time-consuming, redundant tasks such as document searches, redaction and bates switching. Add Sarbanes Oxley regulations and any law firm can be readily overwhelmed.
Multiple challenges that exist in today’s work environment:
To perform everyday tasks and avoid diminished productivity, law firms have a growing dependency on technology. The more complex the systems, the higher the risk of a breakdown or an inadvertent glitch.
Law firms are challenged with a complicated network of IT software, servers, and equipment to integrate and oversee for uninterrupted operations.
An overwhelming amount of paper, documents, and data to track and manage can slow production and expansion.
A never-ending threat to data security, backups, and storage endangers business continuity.
At Proven IT, we know law firms. We know how to:
- Automate and digitize processes like bates stamping, redacting, highlighting, etc.
- Optimize productivity with workflows that automatically route documents to specific locations using pre-defined rules
- Make it easier than ever to search for information using content management software; documents are scanned in and are instantly searchable; find the exact page a keyword exists on in a mountain of documents
- Move past manila folders with e-filing
- Implement secure, compliant printing software that ensures your documents are kept in the right hands
Your ONE source solution provider.
- Printing Hubs for safety, security, and cost savings with fewer devices
- “Follow me Printing” that eliminates downtime by storing print jobs in a customizable queue that can be retrieved at any printer
- Green solutions that reduce waste, while offering sustainable equipment with recyclable materials
- Greater efficiency through routing jobs with full-control monitoring
- Ease of supply, maintenance, and support with consolidation of devices within your fleet
- Greater security with “Follow me Printing,” eliminating the need for unsecured, expensive desktop printers
- Savings in time and supplies leading to reduced costs and diminished environmental impact
- Greater efficiency with instant distribution of important documents to recipients you determine, customizable priority reminders, and routing hierarchy
- Added security that ensures your company documents cannot be lost or stolen
- Convenience with scalability to suit your needs and specific routing to departments or personnel you want to include
- Improved productivity with time-saving electronic forms that automatically populate with standard information
- Cost savings and green solutions with the elimination of many, if not most, paper documents
- Supplementing or filling in for current IT staff
- Partnering with your internal group to keep workflow efficient, organized, and productive
- Augmenting your IT staff with help for projects
- Full back-up solutions plus disaster and recovery services
- Help desk access via phone and online
- System monitoring
- Proactive maintenance
- Choosing the right system for your needs
- Adding and servicing equipment
- Installing phone lines
- Adding voicemail
- Changing extensions
- Reprogramming phones
Bundled and dispatched service calls with our other equipment and services