in small businesses
As a small business grows its business, it faces several challenges due to lack of capital or cash flow — such as a shortage of IT resources, obsolete technology, and time-consuming, manual filing.
Multiple challenges that exist in today’s work environment:
To perform everyday tasks and avoid diminished productivity, small businesses have a growing dependency on technology. The more complex the systems, the higher the risk of a breakdown or an inadvertent glitch.
Small businesses are challenged with a complicated network of IT software, servers, and equipment to integrate and oversee for uninterrupted operations.
An overwhelming amount of paper, documents, and data to track and manage can slow production and expansion.
A never-ending threat to data security, backups, and storage endangers business continuity.
At Proven IT, we know construction. We know how to:
- Utilize managed print software to establish printing culture, rules and routing to enforce cost efficient printing, reduce ink/paper waste
- Utilize state-of-the-art office technology solutions the meet your budget, job requirements, and performance expectations
- Secure your network and stay up-to date with software upgrades. Increase speeds and stability of network
- Employ virtual CIO services to help your business create a plan to upgrade resources over time, fitting your budget and putting your business ahead of competition with more efficient technology; our consultants negotiate with service providers to make sure you are getting the best value for your dollar
- Replace paper intensive processes with electronic forms, automate workflows, approval processes, etc. with Laserfiche workflow and business process automation
- Set up digital document repositories that eliminate the need for filing. Group, sort, and tag documents with easily searchable format
- Expand accessibility while being compliant with safe and secure cloud storage
Your ONE source solution provider.
- Printing Hubs for safety, security, and cost savings with fewer devices
- “Follow me Printing” that eliminates downtime by storing print jobs in a customizable queue that can be retrieved at any printer
- Green solutions that reduce waste, while offering sustainable equipment with recyclable materials
- Greater efficiency through routing jobs with full-control monitoring
- Ease of supply, maintenance, and support with consolidation of devices within your fleet
- Greater security with “Follow me Printing,” eliminating the need for unsecured, expensive desktop printers
- Savings in time and supplies leading to reduced costs and diminished environmental impact
- Greater efficiency with instant distribution of important documents to recipients you determine, customizable priority reminders, and routing hierarchy
- Added security that ensures your company documents cannot be lost or stolen
- Convenience with scalability to suit your needs and specific routing to departments or personnel you want to include
- Improved productivity with time-saving electronic forms that automatically populate with standard information
- Cost savings and green solutions with the elimination of many, if not most, paper documents
- Supplementing or filling in for current IT staff
- Partnering with your internal group to keep workflow efficient, organized, and productive
- Augmenting your IT staff with help for projects
- Full back-up solutions plus disaster and recovery services
- Help desk access via phone and online
- System monitoring
- Proactive maintenance
- Choosing the right system for your needs
- Adding and servicing equipment
- Installing phone lines
- Adding voicemail
- Changing extensions
- Reprogramming phones
- Bundled and dispatched service calls with our other equipment and services